You can submit your R&D and innovation project application between 10 February 2023 and 13 April 2023 at 14:00 CEST using our project platform (myeurekaproject.org). Your project consortium must have an innovative SME in the leading role, but it can also include other types of organisations like large companies, universities, research organisations and more.
Applying to Eurostars is designed to be quick and simple. In your application, you can tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to develop.
1. Contact your national or regional funding body using the form available on the Eureka website to discuss your project idea, funding in your country, legal and financial viability and eligibility.
2. Create an account on our project platform (myeurekaproject.org) to open a new application. The innovative SME leading your consortium must open your application and invite the other partners to collaborate on the online application form.
3. On the platform, complete the application form (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form before you submit it, giving you time to confirm all information is correct.
4. Upload annexes by attaching them to your online application form. You must complete and upload a signed commitment and signature form and, if you are an SME, an SME declaration. Depending on what country you are based in, you may need to add a financial annex: financial reports, (if you are a start-up) a business plan, other.
Contact your national funding body to discuss which documents you need to provide. If you are an organisation that is 100% publicly funded, you will not have to provide a financial annex.
You can also include a technical annex (related to the project) and a Gantt chart to support your project application.
5. Submit your completed application form before the deadline.
For detailed information about applying to our Eurostars programme, read our guidelines.
Please note: Your national or regional funding body may need you to complete additional steps to apply to Eurostars. If you do not provide the information required by your national or regional funding body, you may render yourself ineligible to receive public funding.